Here at Proxar IT Consulting, we provide IT consultancy services for a broad range of issues. We can help with your in-house IT department with planning and implementing. And we can also give you advice about specific areas of your IT infrastructure.
As well as this, we can help you with projects that have been partially delivered but failed. In addition to helping you with your IT business requirements. And also If you want to start using something but don’t know how to implement it for example.
And finally, we aim to form an ongoing relationship that includes a regular review of the infrastructure.
More Than IT Consultancy
At Proxar IT Consulting, we don’t just focus on IT consultancy. We also have a dedicated help desk to provide ongoing support to your business. Even after the IT consultancy is complete we can still provide ongoing support if you need it. As well as this, our IT Consultancy services give you a fixed price quote for the work we deliver. Or we can give you a day rate too if that’s what you prefer.
Why Choose Proxar for Your IT Consultancy?
At Proxar IT Consulting we have a range of SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) who are Microsoft Certified, Cisco Certified and RedHat Certified. In addition, we also have multiple departments specialising in different key areas. So with our combined knowledge and experience, this means we’re able to offer excellent solutions and advice. And if there’s a new technology about to be released you can rest assured that someone within our IT consultancy team is testing it.
IT Consultancy is our passion here at Proxar IT Consulting. And we want to deliver the right solution to meet your business needs. We’re different from other IT providers because we find the right solution by truly understanding your business requirements. Furthermore, we’ll establish exactly where you are and where you want to be before we suggest a solution. As opposed to just providing a general solution to all of our clients.
On top of this, we provide IT consultancy services to a number of businesses. Ranging from companies with just 10 employees to ones with over 1000 for example. Our IT Consultancy based team work primarily with business in London, Manchester and Kent. However, we also provide consultancy services to businesses based in the EU.
What Type of Business does Proxar Support?
Proxar IT Consulting currently provides support for a multitude of different businesses. Our team can support all different types of business which include but are not limited to:
- Beauty & Fitness
- Customer Services
- Estate Agency
- Healthcare & Nursing
- HR & Recruitment
- Media & Design
- Motor Trade
- Public Sector
- Travel & Tourism.
Proxar IT Consultancy Support
Proxar IT has a fully managed Support help desk which is included in our standard service. And it provides a number of benefits:
- IT Consultancy Support hours 8 am until 6 pm Monday to Friday. However, this excludes Bank Holidays.
- Proactive Monitoring for all Servers, Network devices and Services on a 24/7 basis.
- Server and Desktop housekeeping that incorporates essential maintenance, updates and clean-ups.
- Unlimited email, telephone and remote support during business hours (excluding Bank Holidays).
- Basic Network Support for both wired and wireless networks.
- Site IT Infrastructure and Network fully documented
We also offer you 3 different support packages. Thus, if you feel like an individual package doesn’t suit your business needs then we can tailor a support package for you. This might include features such as 24/7 support, monthly reports or disaster recovery planning for example. Or perhaps the management of existing warranties or VIP priority.
At Proxar IT Consulting, we recognise that understanding your infrastructure is of the utmost importance. This not only enables us to provide the best possible service, but it also helps us to provide the best possible user experience from day 1. Therefore, to do this, we recommend that all existing IT supported duties, provided by the outgoing provider or existing primary IT person, should be onboarded to us from the first day. The result is that all your staff know from the beginning where they can raise any IT related issues. Thus eliminating any confusion about where they should seek advice from.
NOTE: This is subject to it being physically possible to achieve. And it also depends on the agreed IT Support contract, including the supported service.
How does Onboarding work?
To give you an exact idea of how our onboarding process works, we’ve broken it down into the following simple steps:
Stages 1 to 5 – The Proposal
1. Firstly, we’ll discuss your requirements with you by telephone. This way we can obtain a basic overview and find out if we can help. If we can be of assistance then we’ll organise an onsite visit. Whereby some of our consultants will come to your business to talk further about your requirements.
2. During the onsite visit, we’ll perform a basic audit to identify what equipment you have. We’ll also see what software and services you use. And through this, we can gauge an understanding of what type of support you’ll require for example.
3. Following the visit, we’ll put a proposal together which outlines the services we provide and a comparison between them. It’ll also include the cost for services as well as any recommendations that we’ve identified during the visit.
4. Then you can review the proposal. And if you have any questions, concerns and modifications then we can advise you. This could be regarding additional services and assets, or the removal of services and assets for example. Once you choose a support package then we can establish a ‘Go live’ date.
Stages 5 to 10 – The Contract
5. We’ll send you out a contract which needs to be signed and returned to us.
6. After this, we’ll give you an onboarding document*. And you must complete it with as much information as possible because this will assist us with an easy transition.
7. We’ll review the onboarding document and rectify any issues.
8. After this, we’ll work to onboard by the proposed ‘Go Live’ date.
9. We’ll verify with you 1 week before, as well as 24 hours before the ‘Go Live’ date to let you know everything is on schedule.
10. Finally, we’ll send at least 1 engineer, who’ll be onsite to assist with any problems and to fully document the site. They’ll also set up monitoring and label equipment. And at this point, the support contract will become active.
On Boarding Document
We have an ‘On Boarding’ document which you need to submit to the outgoing IT provider for them to complete. Or it could also be filled out by the primary person in charge of your business’s IT. We also request that ‘Admin’ account(s) details are provided or created for Proxar. This is so we can logon to network devices such as workstations, printers and routers for example. The ‘On Boarding’ Document consists of the primary ‘IT areas’ in a word document format. The typical key areas which we request information on are:
|System History||Office 365 Global Admin credentials||Printing Systems|
|Any “red flags” with your infrastructure.||Network Attached Storage, Messaging System||Network Printers|
|Servers Details : Names, role, remote access info and VPN’s.||Database Systems||Backup Solutions|
|Anti-Virus Documentation||Email Applications||UPS Hardware|
|Networking information (including Static IP allocations, DHCP scope, Local DNS and WINS||Wireless Access Points and Circuits||Router Hardware and Configuration|
|Workstation documentation / Asset lists||Software as a Service information||Firewall Hardware and Configuration|
|Internet Service Provider details||Domain info (Registrar Details, Logons, Certificates etc)||LAN Hardware and Configuration|
|Software and Licensing||3rd Party Contacts and info||Telephone Systems|
|Documentation information||and Change Control|
Assuming the outgoing provider is cooperative, and we receive the right documents from them to logon to the infrastructure and support system. We would then work towards the ‘Go-Live’ date with the aim of a smooth transition. However, if the losing provider is unwilling to assist with providing the information, we’d still work to the ‘Go-Live’ date. However identifying why, where, when, who and how things work, may take us a little longer.
If you have any further questions about our IT Consultancy service then please contact us for further information.