Proxar IT Consulting provide consultancy services for a broad range of requirements, including:
– Assistance with your inhouse IT department with planning/implementing
– Should you require advice on a specific area of your IT infrastructure
– If you have a project which has been partially delivered but failed
– Business requirements to start using something but don’t know how to implement
– You require an ongoing relationship to regularly review the infrastructure
Because Proxar IT Consulting don’t just focus on the consultancy side, we also have a dedicated support help desk who can provide ongoing support to your business after the Consultancy is complete to provide ongoing support should it be required. Our Consultancy services provide a fixed price for the work being delivered or can be done at a day rate if preferred.
Why choose Proxar IT Consulting?
Proxar IT Consulting not only have a range of SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) who are Microsoft Certified, Cisco Certified and RedHat Certified, we also have multiple departments specialising in different key areas, so with our combined knowledge and experience this means we are able to offer excellent solutions as well as advice and if there is a new Technology about to be released you can rest assured that someone within our team is testing it.
Proxar IT Consulting are passionate about IT and want to deliver the right solution to meet your business needs. We are different to some other IT providers as we like to provide the right solution by listening to your business requirements and understanding where you are and where you want to be before suggesting a solution – rather than the ever so common ‘just providing a solution which all supported clients within that IT company have’ to make management easier.
Proxar IT Consulting provide consultancy services to a number of businesses (ranging from companies with just 10 employees to over 1000). Our Consultancy based team work primarily with business in London, Manchester and Kent, however we do also provide consultancy services to businesses not only within the UK but also within Europe.
What type of business does Proxar Support:
Proxar IT Consulting currently provide support for a multitude of different businesses ranging from between 10 users to over 1000. Our team are able to support all different types of business which include (and are not limited to) Accountancy, Administration, Beauty & Fitness, Catering, Charity, Cleaning, Construction, Customer Services, Driving, Education, Engineering, Estate Agency, Finance, Healthcare & Nursing, Hospitality, HR & Recruitment, Insurance, Landscaping, Legal, Logistics, Management, Media & Design, Motor Trade, Public Sector, Retail, Sales, Scientific and Travel & Tourism.
Proxar IT Support
Proxar IT have a fully managed Support helpdesk which included as standard provides a number of benefits:
– Support hours 8am until 6pm Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays)
– Proactive Monitoring for all Servers, Network devices and Services on a 24/7 basis
– Server and Desktop housekeeping – incorporating essential maintenance, updates and clean-ups
– Benefit from unlimited Email, telephone and remote support during business hours (excluding Bank Holidays)
– Basic Network Support for both wired and wireless networks
– Site IT Infrastructure and Network fully documented
Proxar IT provide as standard 3 different support packages – when choosing the right support package should you decide your business won’t utilize all of the features from a Gold or Platinum package but would like just a single aspect, Proxar IT can tailor your support package for your business to make it right for you.
This might include 24/7 support, monthly reports, disaster recovery planning or even management of existing warranties or VIP priority.
Proxar IT Consulting recognises that understanding your infrastructure is of the upmost importance, this will not only enable us to provide the best possible service, it will also enable us to provide the best possible user experience from day 1. In order for us to achieve this, we are of the opinion that all existing IT supported duties provided by the outgoing provider/existing primary IT person should be onboarded to Proxar’s support from day 1. This results in all your staff knowing from day one where any IT related issues should be raised eliminating the confusion for whom/where to escalate issues.
NOTE: This is subject to (i). Being physically possible to achieve and (ii). Dependent on the agreed IT Support contract (including the supported service).
How does onboarding work:
1. Proxar IT Consulting will discuss on the phone the requirements to obtain a basic over view and establish if we can help. Assuming so, we will organise an onsite visit whereby some of our consultants will meet with your business to discuss in greater detail
2. During the onsite visit we will perform a basic audit to identify what equipment you have, identify what software and services are used and gauge an understanding of what type of support would be required
3. Proxar IT Consulting would put a proposal together which outlines the services we provide, a comparison between services, cost for services as well as any recommendations identified during the onsite visit
4. The proposal is reviewed by you, any questions, concerns and modifications (i.e. additional services/assets and/or removal of services/assets and any questions which may arise are answered. A support package is chosen and a proposed ‘Go live’ data is chosen
5. An official contract is sent by Proxar IT Consulting and returned to us
6. An onboarding document* is provided to be completed with as much information as possible to assist with an easy transitioning
7. Onboarding document is reviewed and any issues identified addressed
8. Proxar IT Consulting work to onboard on the proposed ‘Go Live’ date
9. Proxar IT Consulting will verify 1 week before as well as 24 hours before ‘Go Live’ date to ensure it’s still OK
10. Proxar IT Consulting will send at minimum 1 engineer, who would arrive onsite to assist with any problems, fully document the site, setup monitoring, label equipment and the support contract would then become active.
* Proxar IT Consulting has an ‘On Boarding’ document which we request is submitted to the outgoing provider for them to complete (or the primary person incharge of your business’s IT). We would also request that ‘Admin’ account(s) details are provided/created for Proxar in order to logon to network devices such as workstations, printers, Routers etc. The ‘On Boarding’ Document consists of all the primary ‘IT areas’ in the format of a word document. The typical key areas which we request information on are System History, any Red Flags with your infrastructure, Server(s) details including Name(s), Roles, Server Remote Access info, VPNs, Networking information (including Static IP allocations, DHCP scope, Local DNS and WINS), Workstation documentation / Asset lists, Internet Service Provider details, Domain info (Registrar Details, Logons, Certificates etc), Software as a Service information, LAN Hardware and Configuration, Wireless Access Points and Circuits, Router Hardware and Configuration, Firewall Hardware and Configuration, Network Attached Storage, Messaging System, Email Applications, Office 365 Global Admin credentials, Database Systems, Printing Systems, Network Printers, AntiVirus Documentation, Backup Solutions, UPS Hardware, Software and Licensing, 3rd Party Contacts and info, Telephone Systems, Documentation information and Change Control. Assuming the outgoing provider works with you/us and we receive sufficient documentation back from them in order to be able to logon to the infrastructure and support, we would work to the ‘Go-Live’ date and would anticipate a smooth transitioning. If, however, the losing provider is unwilling to assist with providing the information, we would still work to the ‘Go-Live’ date however identifying why/where/when/who and how things work may take a little longer.
For more information please contact us