Proxar IT offer expert network security solutions for both on-premise and Cloud infrastructures. We have a dedicated Cisco Certified Networking team who pride themselves on providing not only excellent service, but also custom solutions built upon your business needs rather than that ‘generic solution for all businesses‘. This means we take time in understanding your network and how all aspects of it work.
Why is Network Security a necessity to your business?
Network attacks are evolving on a daily basis with sophistication and their ability to go unnoticed by detection. Should your business be a victim of an attack resulting in data breach exposing data, the consequences could potentially be devastating resulting in not only company reputation but could also have financial consequences especially if in breach of GDPR (such as customers or employees personal data) which could have easily been avoided had the necessary network security been in place.
As new methods of attack are discovered, this leaves your network vulnerable in many areas, for this very reason Proxar IT cannot recommend enough adhering to the basics of network security and provide a number of network security solutions.
Patching of devices when vendors release new updates. We provide network support contracts which includes patching as standard on all of our support tiers, which helps prevent attack on your infrastructure of some of those easily preventable vulnerabilities.
What Network Security do Proxar IT support?
Our team can aid with almost all Network Security Solutions which include but are not limited to:
– DHCP spoofing
– Packet Sniffing
– Cross site scripting (XSS)
– Man in the middle attacks
– PCI DSS compliance
– Security updates (patching)
– Hardware replacement (End of Life) and replacement recommendations
– Brute force attacks
– Physical attacks
– User based attacks
– Network encryption.
Our Cisco certified engineers are experienced in offering both Cloud infrastructure and office network security services, including compliance with common standards such as PCI (Payment Card Industry).
We can provide an initial assessment, supply recommendations and implement solutions for both network architecture and operating system related risks within your business. We provide a number of network security solutions; we have found that security audits, penetration testing and remote access solutions tend to be the most common needs client requirements regarding network security solutions.
- – Internal users already have knowledge of the network and resources, thus making it far easier for this type of attack (unintentionally or malicious) to happen
- – Internal users typically have some level of network security access granted to their accounts because of the nature of their job
- – Traditional network security mechanisms such as Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS) and Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and firewalls are ineffective against much of the network misuse originating internally and require specific network security solutions.
- – It is most likely that external attackers do not have an intimate knowledge of a network, and because they do not already possess access credentials, their attacks tend to be more technical in nature.
- – In 2019, a collection of 2.7 billion identity records, consisting of 774 million unique email addresses and 21 million unique passwords, were posted on the web for sale
- – Cybercrime damages is expected to hit $6 trillion by 2021
For more information please contact us
Network Security Solutions in London, UK and Kent – Proxar IT Consulting.