At Proxar IT Consulting, we understand that every business has different IT requirements. This will range from applications, working hours, work locations, right through to the different technologies being used. A lot of IT providers offer a basic Managed IT Support Service but typically the costs can vary from month to month. As a result the price will fluctuate depending on the number of support requests, incidents, new accounts, device changes and admin work.
Managed IT Support With no Hidden Costs
But at Proxar IT Consulting, we take a different approach. Thus, we’ve designed a Managed IT Support Service that’s based on a fixed fee contract. Our Managed IT support services are available in three different tiers, silver, gold and platinum. Consequently, you won’t face hidden support costs for our IT services.
You’ll choose a tier depending on your business needs. And whichever one you choose, you can be sure that all services are inclusive. This means that you know exactly how much you will be paying each month. The only exception is if you require additional users or devices added or removed to the contract.
Within our tier system, we’ll also give you a quote for project work at a fixed price. So you will avoid any unexpected bills once the work is complete. This is subject to the scope of work remaining the same as the initial proposal.
Technology requirements in your business can change rapidly, even once a project has started. And as a company we’re flexible. We provide an extensive service to our clients including IT projects and managed IT support amongst other things.
When it comes to managed IT support, our goal is to meet our client’s expectations, even at short notice or when completing complex tasks. We encourage a mutual understanding between ourselves and our clients. Because sometimes, changes to the scope of our services may require a new proposal. This could potentially delay the project and it may have an impact on cost,
Managed IT Support – Who Can Benefit?
Proxar IT Consulting’s Managed IT Support services are ideal for the following types of businesses:
- We can help small or medium businesses with growth and development. Or businesses that are just starting out that require IT for the first time.
- Our services can also benefit medium or large businesses that already have an internal IT department. We can help with IT outsourcing or with specific aspects of IT services.
- Or if your business currently outsources your IT, but you aren’t happy with the service, we can offer you an alternative Managed IT Support plan.
Managed IT Support Tiers (Silver, Gold and Platinum):
Switching IT Support Service Provider
|Support & Hours||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|Unlimited E-Mail, Telephone and Remote||✓||✓||✓|
|Network Support – Wired and Wireless Networks Included||✓||✓||✓|
|24/7 Proactive Monitoring for all Servers, Network Devices and Services||✓||✓||✓|
|Documentation of IT Infrastructure||✓||✓||✓|
|Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm Support Hours (excluding Bank Holidays)||✓||✓||✓|
|Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm Support Hours (excluding Bank Holidays)||✘||✓||✓|
|Response Time (within 4 hours)||✓||✓||✓|
|Response Time (within 2 hours)||✘||✓||✓|
|Response Time (within 1 hours)||✘||✘||✓|
|Emergency/scheduled On-Site Engineer (up to 1 per month)||✘||✓||✓|
|Emergency/scheduled On-Site Engineer (up to 1 per week)||✘||✘||✓|
|Maintenance & Backup Schedules||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|Quarterly Server & Desktop Housekeeping (Essential Maintenance, Updates & Cleanup)||✓||✓||✓|
|Every other month Server & Desktop Housekeeping (Essential Maintenance, Updates & Cleanup)||✘||✓||✓|
|Monthly Server & Desktop Housekeeping (Essential Maintenance, Updates & Cleanup)||✘||✘||✓|
|Local and Online Backup Maintenance||✘||✓||✓|
|Network Support for Firewalls, Wireless APs, Routers||✘||✓||✓|
|Advanced Networking – Including VPN, NPS, RADIUS||✘||✓||✓|
|Advanced Network Diagrams||✘||✘||✓|
|Performance Monitoring and Capacity Planning||✘||✘||✓|
|Management of Existing Warranties with Hardware Vendors||✘||✘||✓|
|Management of Existing Warranties with Software Vendors||✘||✘||✓|
|Liaise with Existing 3rd Party Software Providers||✘||✘||✓|
|Disaster Recovery Planning||✘||✘||✓|
|Consultancy & Reporting||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|Monthly Reports of IT Infrastructure||✘||✘||✓|
|Consultancy on IT Strategy||✘||✘||✓|
|Provide Advice and Guidance on new technologies from Hardware & Software Vendors||✘||✘||✓|
|Emergency/scheduled On-site Engineer (with additional up to 2 visits per month)|
|Dedicated Account Manager Primary Contact to liaise with|
|Weekend Scheduled Server & Desktop Housekeeping (Essential Maintenance, Updates & Clean up)|
At Proxar IT Consulting, we know that understanding your infrastructure is vital when it comes to Managed IT Support. This understanding allows us to provide the best possible service. And consequently, this will ensure that we provide the best possible user experience, right from the beginning.
And to do this, we believe that all existing IT-supported duties from the outgoing provider should be passed on to us from day one of the support contract. As well as this, all staff should know that they must direct IT issues to us, to avoid any confusion. As long as it’s physically possible and within the agreed-on IT Support contract.
The Five Stages of our Managed IT Support Onboarding Process
To get a clearer idea about how our managed IT support onboarding process works, we’ve broken it down into five simple steps.
- Support Package – We’ll provide you with a proposal. This will contain a summary, a scope of service, as well as support tier comparison and costs. Once you’ve reviewed the proposal, we’re happy to answer any questions. And we can help you choose the right support tier for your business.
- Contract – Next, we’ll send you over a contract which will contain the terms and conditions, details about your management support and a cost breakdown. You need to sign this and return it to us.
- Serve Notice – Then, we’ll set a provisional date to go live. This might be based on the termination period with your current provider. The leaving provider must be served notice.
- Preparation for Onboarding – After this, we’ll give you an ‘onboarding document. The leaving provider needs to complete this form to make the onboarding a smooth transition. We need to be granted the credentials for admin accounts to access the infrastructure. This includes for servers, workstations and network devices such as routers, firewalls, switches, and load balancers for example.
- Go Live – We’ll be onsite to support you when you go live. We can help with any problems and create documents for the ongoing support of the site(s).
Proxar Managed IT Support Summary
Our clients are from a range of different business backgrounds and some choose one of our higher Managed IT Support levels. But other businesses, may choose a lower level for most users but for VIPs, like an executive team, opt for the highest level of support because this is more suitable for their needs.
The main thing to remember is that we can tailor our support contracts to deliver a truly customized IT support service to your business. So for more information please contact us.