That is why many senior IT experts recommend Red Hat Enterprise Linux, which over the years has been recognized as an open-source technology solutions provider. Its high quality products help increase revenue and lower operating expenses. Their leading platform, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6, was released in November 2010.
We are pleased to announce the general availability of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.1 – an updated version of the platform.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.1 provides businesses with:
- Numerous improvements in scalability, reliability and performance
- Support for upcoming system hardware
- Patches and security updates
- Additional configuration options for advanced storage configurations
- Improvements to network traffic processing
- Integrated developer tools
- Enhancements in virtualization, file systems and resource management
Moreover, this operating system has power management features that reduce Data Centre network power prices (more information on Green IT)
As an experienced IT Consulting company, we strongly recommend it, as it is a leading operating system that can deliver significant savings and price/performance improvements. It will provide you with excellent performance, security and interoperability that your business needs.