Over a period of time it became apparent that our company should provide 24/7 network support and this realisation resulted in the creation of our 24/7 NOC (Network Operations Centre) early in 2011. Our Network Operations Centre follows the ITIL v3 rules and, as a point of reference for security related aspects, we follow PCI DSS guidelines.
The vast majority of companies with single or multi-site data centre presence would consider internal NOC as an inefficient way to support their network equipment and operating systems. Indeed, in most of the cases we analysed it was clear that using a well established company with a dedicated 24/7 network support team was the most efficient, cost-effective and reliable solution.
What can Proxar IT Consulting offer?
Our team specialises in a variety of networks and operating systems, particularly Cisco hardware and Red Hat/CentOS Linux operating systems. For each client, we set up an individual group on our monitoring platform; this gives us visibility across performance, security and availability of various devices and services.
We can offer:
- Full or partial network management and maintenance;
- On-site and/or remote support;
- Network security support;
- Network and systems upgrades and updates management;
- 24/7 monitoring and performance/capacity graphs;
- Monthly reporting;
- Incident management;
- Change control management;
- Regular information security audits.
Why use Proxar’s Network Operations Centre?
There are many reasons why companies decide to use our NOC and Network Management Services, but the most important are:
- Flexibility – Your team can retain access to all devices, once we have agreed on procedures and rules defining who has access, and when and what they can do without prior notification;
- More flexibility – If you would like to utilise some of your existing infrastructure, we can help you to design a new network based on some of your current equipment;
- Quality of support services – We aim to achieve perfection in every aspect of our services and have developed procedures that maintain standards at the highest level possible;
- Security – As an IT management consultancy company, we appreciate the importance of information security in every business. Our security experts can help your company to succeed in the market despite the risks, whether you are dealing with general malicious attacks or a targeted approach;
- Response time – Some businesses require a prompt response time, with Proxar the response time varies from 5 minutes to Next Business Day;
- Monitoring and alerting – Would you like to receive platform notifications? Would you like to receive them by text message? Proxar IT Consulting has a custom monitoring platform based on Nagios and Cacti and operating in two locations. We can adjust it to meet your needs for reporting, monitoring and alerting;
- Reporting – During the initial setup, you will be given the opportunity to define the level and scope of reporting you need. We can provide reports covering availability, security, performance, capacity and licensing renewal.
Network Operations Centre (NOC) in London and Kent – Proxar IT Consulting